Home Refurbishment Services in Islington
If a good spring clean is no longer sufficient to spruce up your place, maybe, it’s time to call the home renovation experts.
The Efficient Builders team of highly qualified technicians boasts a diverse set of skills to undertake your home refurbishment project in Islington. Whether you require a new bathroom fitted or your entire house repainted, we can do it!
You can get an instant quote simply by calling on 020 3404 6780 or sending a request through our contact form (it will take you no more than 30 seconds).
Islington Builders When You Need Them
Why entrust the makeover of your home or office with the experienced teams from Efficient Islington Builders?
A complete range of building services
Multi-skilled & fully insured contractors
Reliable and flexible service to suit your needs
Guaranteed quality of workmanship
Modern equipment & tools for high-standard results
Value for money at competitive rates
Expert Building Services in the N1 areaYou can count on us for the following services:
- Bathroom refurbishment - From a partial bathroom renovation to a new bathroom fitting - count on our professional building services in the N1 area in London.
- Kitchen installation - Your new kitchen will be expertly completed by the joint efforts of different tradesmen who take pride in what they do.
- Painting and decorating - Let us see to your home renovation needs, whether you require a plasterer, painter or a wallpapering specialist!
- Floor installation and restoration - Our refurbishment company specialises in professional floor installation & restoration services. Tiling/grouting & wood floor installation - always to a perfect finish.
- Plumbing services - Express plumbing solutions at short notice!
- Electrical Services - The qualified electricians will install/repair your electrical equipment to the highest standard.
- Handyman & odd jobs - If you struggle to “unflatpack” your new IKEA wardrobe, just request a dextrous handyman! There are no too small or too big jobs for the Efficient Builders handyperson.
- Conversions - We can convert your loft and provide you with some extra storage space.
Arrange your consultation with a team member to discuss your individual needs.
Find out if you refurbishment project needs to be checked by Islington Council
Building projects usually require a planning permission. So it’s always a good idea to check if your renovation plans fall into this category. You can check if you need planning permission in Islington Council's Website
And if most loft or garage conversions don’t need a permission, they may still need a building regulation approval. The latter applies when the newly refurbished space has been converted into a guest bedroom, for instance.